Sony XDP-PK1000 DLSS
Scope of Work
Scope of Work*
With this InstallCard a professional installer will install your Sony XDP-PK1000 into your vehicle. Installation include:
• Mounting the DSP (either under a seat or in the trunk)
• Wiring the DSP to the factory radio
• Mounting the Amplifier (either under a seat or in the trunk)
• Connecting the Amplifier to the vehicles battery and to the DSP
• Mounting the IPod Cradle either on the windshield or the dashboard and
connecting it to the DSP
• Connecting the subwoofer to the amplifier and securing enclosure
• Calibrating the system for optimal sound quality
• Demonstration of features/functions for vehicle owner
(situations where extra charges may apply at time of
European cars (BMW, Mercedes, Audi etc.) and some exotic vehicles may need additional labor due to the complexity of their wiring.
Some vehicles may require optional mounting brackets or additional labor due to the complexity of the vehicle.
Most European and exotic cars, Mercedes, Jaguar,Porsche,Audi just to name a few, enclose their engine compartments with additional noise suppression. This makes running wires and mounting units in these vehicles more difficult.
Additional parts or accessories needed
Parts required (accessories, special fittings, mounting adapter plates, cable, etc.)